Local governments of eligible cities will develop their own request for CDIA support and must be committed to cost-sharing principles.
Prepared and adopted an urban development strategy and/or integrated urban development plan;
A demonstrable intent to address social and environmental issues in infrastructure provisions;
Demonstrated commitment of local government through pledging their own contributions;
A letter from central/state level confirming in-principle support; and
Endorsement for the request from the downstream funding agency if appropriate.
1. Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. Download the CDIA Application Form and Eligibility Criteria
2. Submit the following forms:
3. Send in your applications via courier or email.
Or, you may also use our online form to upload and send your documents:
1. Want to make a preliminary enquiry to CDIA? Download a sample letter format
2. Need help with formulating an integrated strategic plan? Visit these helpful links
3. Want to conduct your own assessment on development priorities and preliminary project programming? Download the City Infrastructure Investment Programming and Prioritization Manual