Effective Urban Infrastructure Programming
November 4, 2011
The training programme to be held in January 11 – 20, 2012 in Singapore is jointly sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore and Cities Development Initiative for Asia (CDIA) under the Singapore-CDIA Third Country Training Programme (TCTP) and will be conducted by the Singapore Civil Service College and CDIA.
This is the third staging of such a programme and the course will include the following subjects:
- Urban Infrastructure Project Prioritization and Programming
- Urban Infrastructure Finance
- Urban Infrastructure Services contributing to urban sustainability (environment, social development, economic development)
- Marketing of infrastructure investment projects to potential financiers
- Using public private partnership (PPP) arrangements for infrastructure investments.
- Using pre-feasibility studies to help bridge the gap between development plans and project implementation.
The purpose of the Course is to enable participants to learn about effective urban infrastructure planning, programming and implementation of infrastructure investment projects, which contribute to sustainable urban development.