Shortlisted Companies for RFP in Xiaolan
December 23, 2012
Cities Development Initiative for Asia (CDIA) has been allocated funds from the Shanghai Municipal Government for the following consulting service: Pre-Feasibility Study of Cooling/Heating District Co-generation Project in Xiaolan Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.
The list below contains the shortlisted consultants that shall be invited to submit proposals to provide the service:
- AF Industry AB (Sweden)
- Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving (Spain)
- Jumbo Consulting Co., Ltd. (China)
- Joint submission: KPMG Services Ltd and Parsons Brinckerhoff (Asia) Ltd (Singapore and Hong Kong)
- Mott MacDonald Group Ltd (United Kingdom)
- Joint submission: Zhongshan Xiolan Low-carbon Promotion Centre, Research Center of Natural Gas Utilization (South China University of Technology) and Guangdong Electric Power Design Institute of China Energy Engineering Group (China)
Consultants may associate with each other in the form of joint venture or a sub-consultancy agreement to complement their respective areas of expertise and strengthen the technical responsiveness of their proposals. The full document of Request for Proposals will be provided shortly individually.