Coming Up In August: 4th Annual Urban Renewal Conference
July 16, 2015
The 4th Annual Urban Renewal Conference will be held on 19-20 August 2015 at the Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore. Supported by the Continental Automated Buildings Association, CityNet, CDIA, The OIC Today, and CITYGREEN, the conference brings together a powerful platform for government authorities and private organizations to discuss and deliver best practices and ideas for renewing and spearheading social, economic, and urban transformation for cities.
CDIA, represented by Stuart King, Senior Infrastructure Specialist & Head, CDIA-Singapore will speak on “Working Together: Delivering sustainable development with Public-private Partnerships (PPP) – A Case Study from CDIA.” Stuart King has more than 26 years’ experience working as a management consultant specializing in providing economic, financial and strategic planning advice to public and private sector clients, in both developed and developing countries. Click here for details and registration. CDIA partners get a 20% discount on the registration fee.
What can participants expect from this event?
• Planning for long-term growth and renewal process
• Creating competitive, liveable, energy efficient and sustainable cities
• Designing and generating a masterplan in urban renewal projects
• Revitalizing aging and decaying inner cities: Urban Renewal Strategies
• Deciding on community-based development and public participation
• Recognizing critical components of urban development process from project area initiation to execution